TO ALL WHO ARE OFFENDED BY THIS WEB SITE!
I have received numerous extremely rude e-mails from all over the world complaining about different aspects of this web site! Some are offended by Hell, others by Creation, and others by Abortion. In fact, virtually every subject seems to offend someone! On a more positive note, there have been a large number of very supportive e-mails from people who have been helped.
This is intended to be a "round robin" reply to all readers of this web site who are offended.
1. I am sorry that you are offended. My purpose is basically to warn everyone of a coming judgement after we die, according to Hebrews 9:27, "It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment," KJV.
2. I do not apologise about any of the content of this web site. If the Bible is rubbish, I have wasted many years of study. If the Bible is the truth, as I am certain that it is, I am very fortunate to be on the winning side, through none of my own effort. All I did was make the right decision.
3. My intent is simply to help people make informed decisions about their own eternal destinies. There were two thieves on separate crosses when Jesus Christ was crucified. One is now in Heaven, the other is in Hell. Where would you like to end up forever? I have carefully researched over 300 Near Death Experiences. This has had a profound effect on me!
4. There is nothing whatsoever for sale on this web site, and everything is completely free!
Having explained my position, what about yours?
- Are you absolutely certain that you know more than God does?
- Were you there when God created the Universe?
- Are you certain that the Bible is rubbish?
- Are you certain that there is no life after death, and if so, how are you so sure?
The Bible refers to individuals who scorn the Bible as "scoffers". Here is what the Bible says:
2 Peter 3:3-7
"First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the Heavens existed and the Earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present Heavens and Earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgement and destruction of ungodly men." NIV
The Bible speaks of the "ungodly"
Ungodly people are simply people without God. Psalm 1 speaks of the fate of the ungodly:
"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish." KJV
I am sorry that I cannot write to you personally.